To keep everyone protected we have introduced some new safety measures, here they are...
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (temperature, continuous cough, loss or change to sense of smell or taste) please do not visit the bar, stay at home.
- There are antibacterial hand sanitiser throughout the building. Please ensure you use this on your way in and out of the building.
- To enable us to manage the amount of customers in the bar please use our website (www.sixpoorfolk.com) to book a table. If you haven’t booked, and we have space, we will happily book you in when you arrive (best book to avoid disappointment).
- We won’t be accepting cash payments at this time. Please order through the website once seated.
- There will a collection point in each area of the building to collect your order.
- When you have finished your food and drinks, leave your empties on the table.
- Face masks are provided if required.
- Children and dogs are welcome but must be accompanied at all times.
- Following government guidelines, we expect that you would follow the ‘support bubble’ regulations. Gatherings are limited to two households, while groups can be up to 6 people from different households but must remain outdoors.
- Due to the age and character of our premises, the men’s toilet upstairs will have a one in, one out policy.
- Smoking will be limited to one clearly marked smoking area within the garden.
- We have limited parasols in the garden, so if you have booked a garden table we would advise that you bring an umbrella just in case, as if we are fully booked we may not be able to re-seat you inside.
We can’t wait to bring our live music and events back as soon as we safely can, keep your eye out on our social media pages for more info.
All of our rooms are available for private hire, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01423 869918 for more details.
Thank you for your support and cooperation during these trying times, together we will get through this!